Thursday 7 July 2011

Does Speed Dating Work?

Since 1989 when the first ever speed dating event took place, speed dating has become not only a fantastic way to meet a lot of eligible singles in a short period of time, but a money-maker for numerous companies looking to capitalize on the hordes of singles in want of a mate.

I've personally had mixed experiences with speed dating, with most of my positive experiences coming from companies who cared more about their members' success than the number of people in attendance or the kind of media an event may attract - but that's just me. I'm interested in hearing other people's experiences with speed dating, and what companies you'd recommend - and why. So you tell me: does speed dating work, and what are your experiences with it?

Related: What Is Speed Dating?, How To Speed Date, Reviews of Speed Dating Companies, Smell Dating For Speed Daters?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment